RCRA Hazardous Waste
BWS provides comprehensive hazardous waste disposal solutions designed to fully comply with applicable Federal and State regulations.
While running your company, you may find that you generate RCRA Hazardous waste. This waste will need to be disposed of properly in order to meet certain regulations. Because of this high level of importance, it is wise to trust a professional to do the job. BWS provides hazardous waste removal services in Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Washington, D.C.
RCRA is the Resource Conservation and Recover Act and governs the management of hazardous wastes. The RCRA maintains a continuously evolving list of materials that are considered hazardous waste. The EPA is in charge of the list and uses several means of classification to determine what is added.
Whatever type and quantity of hazardous waste generated, we know how to dispose of it properly and economically. Our lab-trained personnel can provide on site conditions review. Our services include, but are not limited to the following.
- Waste Reduction and Management
- Waste profiling, characterization and consolidation
- Identification of unknowns
- All shipping papers, documentation and manifesting, including distribution to all regulatory agencies
- Packaging, labeling and marking of DOT certified containers prior to transportation
- Stabilization of reactive chemicals prior to transportation
- Transportation to permitted treatment, storage and disposal facility
- Electronic tracking of all regulated waste activity
- Final treatment and disposal, including Certificates of Disposal
- Client Management Reports
Your waste is your responsibility until it has been destroyed – even after it has left your facility. For this reason, it is crucial that you trust a company with a proven track record in RCRA hazardous waste disposal. BWS has a combined 70 years of experience in the area and the expertise to handle your waste appropriately.
If you need RCRA hazardous waste services, call us today or get a FREE quote.
"I’ve been using Biomedical Waste Services, Inc. for nearly 20 years! I’ve had superior customer service since day one with no surprises on our invoices."
- Dr. Kim