Medical Waste Disposal in Washington D.C.
Jul 13, 2017
Every medical facility produces waste, and making sure that waste is disposed of properly promotes a healthy and safe environment. Federal and local regulations are in place to help facilitate appropriate disposal of medical waste. If your D.C. medical facility does not maintain a partnership with a reliable and trustworthy medical waste disposal company, you risk getting in serious trouble for not following regulations.
What do medical waste management companies do?
Biomedical Waste Services is a Washington D.C. medical waste disposal company serving Washington D.C. and the surrounding areas. We create comprehensive and efficient medical waste management plans customized to our customers’ specific needs. These plans are designed primarily to:
- Help reduce the amount of waste produced in your medical facility.
- Structure your medical waste management practices so they comply with local and federal regulations.
- Control infection and disease and keep them from spreading within and outside of your medical facility.
- Work with your facility’s schedule and customize plans to fit your needs.
- Provide you with the collection equipment necessary to properly sort medical waste.
- Ensure that our clients are equipped with the best medical waste management knowledge and practices available today.
What specific services are available?
As a leading medical waste management company in Washington, D.C., BWS offers many different medical waste services for medical facilities in the area, whether they generate small or large amounts of waste. Whether you’re an independent practice or a large hospital, we guarantee you’ll find a service we offer that is right for you:
- Infectious Waste Disposal
- Bio-hazardous Waste Disposal
- Pathological Waste Disposal
- Chemotherapy Waste Disposal
- Sharps Collection and Disposal
- Dental Waste Disposal
- Medical Records Removal and Shredding
- And many more!
Why should I hire a Washington D.C. medical waste disposal company?
Medical waste can be harmful to the environment and to the employees and patients who frequent your medical facility if it is disposed of improperly. Simply being educated on proper medical waste disposal techniques is beneficial, but more needs to be done to ensure the waste your facility generates is removed from your facility and disposed of in a safe and efficient manner. A good Washington D.C. medical waste management company will provide you and your facility with all of the equipment and services needed in order to comply with waste disposal regulations and reduce the amount of waste you generate in the workplace.
If your medical facility is in need of a medical waste disposal in Washington D.C., contact the professionals at Biomedical Waste Services today. We have a flawless compliance record and over 70 years combined knowledge and experience in the industry. Call us today for a free quote!
"I’ve been using Biomedical Waste Services, Inc. for nearly 20 years! I’ve had superior customer service since day one with no surprises on our invoices."
- Dr. Kim